- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Eight boats at Seawork with Ullman seats!28 June 2018
At Seawork you will find the following eight impressive boats, available for sea trials. All fitted with Ullman seats. Welcome to our stand at Seawork in Southampton next week 3 - 5 July! You will find us at stand PG157. Register for your free ticket here! See you there! ...
HSBO Forum 2018 | Gothenburg, Sweden17 June 2018
Thank you all delegates for attending the High Speed Boat Operations Forum this year! 370...
DAMEN Interceptor 1503 FRP Cabin with Ullman Biscaya Jockey seats06 April 2018
With three D6-370 from Volvo Penta, this 14.5m Fast Interceptor from Damen Shipyards can reach...
10m Naiad Sportfish RHIB05 April 2018
"This boat has become the most popular vessel in our range as an all rounder, it’s a family boat,...
High Speed Patrol RHIB to the Oslo Police in Norway12 March 2018
Goldfish Boat has recently delivered the latest Patrol Boat for the Oslo Police District. After...