- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Request your choice of design!16 January 2019
If you wish to have your seat customized according to your preference our Design Team is always ready to present tailor-made designs for you and your craft! We have a wide range of different materials that can be used for the seats' upholstery, designed for the marine environment...
Greetings from Ullman!19 December 2018
Technical Specifications Manufacturer: North Pole Shipyard Model: Sleigh Runner 5.7m...
Stormer Workboats launches 7.5m RIB!18 December 2018
Stormer Workboats (NL) just launched their first 7.5m RIB. Fitted with a single Mercury 300hp this...
Hysucat 28 RIB featured in PropTalk!18 December 2018
In the latest edition of Prop Talk Magazine, you can read about the foiling28 RIB from Hysucat. We...
New Ribcraft for Ryde Inshore Rescue!12 December 2018
Two months ago Ryde Inshore Rescue (Isle of Wight) took delivery of their latest custom built 8m...