- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
VIKING TO DELIVER NORWEGIAN POLICE SERVICE PATROL BOAT21 May 2019
Viking Life-Saving Equipment has recently won a contract to build and supply a new high-speed patrol boat for the Norwegian Police The 12m patrol boat will be built in Arendal (Norway) and delivered later this year, the boat will carry out police patrol and rescue operations in the Norwegian East...
RING Powercraft M1050 at Seawork 2019!21 May 2019
Ring Powercraft is a designer and manufacturer of high-performance RHIBs and Power Boats for all...
This is our story.17 May 2019
Check out the latest trailer featuring the Ullman CGI Demonstrator RHIB! ...
Protecting operators in Hong Kong!02 May 2019
PALFINGER MARINE has successfully delivered the new PB 540 G RIB SWJ to the HK Customs and Excise...
#Ullmanseats love the Arctic climate!02 May 2019
We are proud to be onboard the tour RIB operating for Arctic Sea Tours in Iceland. Onboard the 13m...