- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
HSBO Forum 202127 August 2021
High Speed Boat Operations Forumis a by-invitation-only conference gathering High Speed Boat professionals from around the world. Experts will give presentations on new development, research, technologies, operational procedures, boat designs and equipment. Many of the best boats built for...
ZERO DARK ZD 12.8 R25 August 2021
ZD 12.8 R - This model was developed over three generations. The boats‘ hull was designed by...
SPANISH RED CROSS TO OPERATE RESCUE BOAT PAIR20 May 2021
Salvamento Maritimo, the maritime search and rescue (SAR) agency that operates under the Spanish...
IDEX 2021, NAVDEX 2021, will go ahead as planned this February in Abu Dhabi.28 January 2021
NAVDEX 2021: The regions leading naval defence and maritime security event...
Iguana Pro USA has sold two Interceptor models to the US Navy.27 November 2020
The Interceptor, designed for state action at sea and also available as a RIB, won over the US...