- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Marell M15 with the new Volvo Penta D6-440 DPI!04 September 2019
The M15 is the latest platform from Marell Boats which will be exhibited at DSEI in London. The M15 is the first platform fitted with the two brand new D6-440 DPI engines from Volvo Penta. It is also available with surface drives or outboard engines. We are proud to have been chosen to supply nine...
Neander Shark Demo Boat!04 September 2019
The latest demo boat for the German diesel outboard manufacturer 'Neander Shark' is a RIB from...
A thrilling ride in Norway!04 September 2019
Between meetings in Norway, we managed to stop by 'RIB Steigen' for a short visit.A RIB tour...
ION 12 from Northstar!13 August 2019
We are proud to be onboard this brand new beast with six Echelon Low Back seats.The seats feature...
DSEI 2019|Stand S10-340!02 July 2019
For the first time, we will exhibit at DSEI 2019 in ExCel London.Between the 10th and 13th of...