- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Olimp M-46 with Ullman Patrol Jockey seats in Dubai!06 February 2019
We are once again very proud to be onboard another M-46 from Olimp. Our four Patrol Jockey seats fit perfectly behind the console protecting operator and crew. Ullman seats are in use worldwide from freezing Arctic climate to blazing hot conditions in the United Arab Emirates. No...
Ullman in Abu Dhabi 17-21 February!25 January 2019
Welcome to visit us at NAVDEX 2019 Stand C-010! Floorplan of IDEX/NAVDEX can be...
Aluventure 11000 Patrol by Eysysla Yard and Ullman Echelon!25 January 2019
We are proud to be part of this exciting platform that is totally made to measure by the shipyard...
SR 1000 Super Custom by Flexboat23 January 2019
This powerful 10m RIB with twin inboards has a total output of 860hp making it capable of...
Icelandic Coast Guard chooses Ullman seats!23 January 2019
We are once again very proud to be onboard the latest 8.5m Rafnar RHIB that was recently delivered...