- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
P42 SUV from Hydrolift08 November 2018
P42 SUV The P42 SUV is designed for professional and recreational use. This version is set up to be the ultimate 42ft explorer of the coastline with few limitations of use, durability, and strength. The cabin in front can easily be transformed into a sleeping cabin for 2 adults, and the area below...
METS 201807 November 2018
We are once again looking forward to meeting you at METS in Amsterdam 13-15 November! You are most...
Daytona Crew on CRUDEN´s fast craft simulator at I/ITSEC 201807 November 2018
Cruden will highlight the benefits of simulators to crew training for high speed boat...
Sillinger delivers five boats to the Navy Force and Commandos (FORFUSCO)23 October 2018
The French company Sillinger has announced that they have delivered five boats to the Navy Force...
The 'Alpha10'22 October 2018
The Alpha10 from Northshore is a 10 meter high-speed boat with a hull in PEHD fitted with twin...