- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
New Ribcraft for Ryde Inshore Rescue!12 December 2018
Two months ago Ryde Inshore Rescue (Isle of Wight) took delivery of their latest custom built 8m Rescue RIB from Ribcraft (GB). With its orange color scheme including the twin Evinrude outboards, this RIB is perfect for SAR operations. Ryde Inshore Rescue chose four Ullman Biscaya Jockey seats for...
World's fastest open RIB with Ullman seats!12 December 2018
During Coniston Power Boat Records Week (GB) earlier this year, a new world record was set for...
P42 SUV from Hydrolift08 November 2018
P42 SUV The P42 SUV is designed for professional and recreational use. This version is set up to...
METS 201807 November 2018
We are once again looking forward to meeting you at METS in Amsterdam 13-15 November! You are most...
Daytona Crew on CRUDEN´s fast craft simulator at I/ITSEC 201807 November 2018
Cruden will highlight the benefits of simulators to crew training for high speed boat...