- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
SPANISH RED CROSS TO OPERATE RESCUE BOAT PAIR20 May 2021
Salvamento Maritimo, the maritime search and rescue (SAR) agency that operates under the Spanish Ministry of Development, recently took delivery of two new rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) in a series from Portuguese builder Vanguard Marine. Each RIB is equipped with four Ullman Dynamics Biscaya...
IDEX 2021, NAVDEX 2021, will go ahead as planned this February in Abu Dhabi.28 January 2021
NAVDEX 2021: The regions leading naval defence and maritime security event...
Iguana Pro USA has sold two Interceptor models to the US Navy.27 November 2020
The Interceptor, designed for state action at sea and also available as a RIB, won over the US...
Follow on Instagram24 November 2020
Pakistan Navy vessel PNS 'Tabuk' commissioned in Romania w DAMEN INBOARD RHIB 112518 November 2020
More info here https://products-damen-com-prd.iqenv.net/en/ranges/rigid-hull-inflatable-boat...